The restaurant La Roccia has various rooms, suitable for dinners sports, school groups, birthdays, wedding receptions and business dinners in small or large sizes, up to 400 seats in the largest room.
A pleasant environment, recreated from a summer veranda with over 150 seats and an intimate area reserved for couples, where you can dine al fresco amid the green hills of Modena Apennines ( only 8 km from the circuit Ferrari Maranello)
On Saturday evening , after dinner ( during the months of July and August) you can listen and dance to live music in the ' park adjoining the restaurant with bar service.
The La Roccia Restaurant, nestled in the green hills of the province of Modena ( in Serramazzoni ) offers all its traditional cuisine in spacious air-conditioned rooms with television.
Here you can enjoy a varied menu, from traditional trio of pasta with fresh homemade pasta, such as:
• ricotta tortelloni with butter and sage
• rosettes in the oven,
• cannelloni stuffed with vegetables or meat
• pancakes rock (tomatoes, mozzarella, mushrooms and oregano)
• garganelli with mushrooms
• tortellini in broth or cream and many other dishes of your choice ....
A main courses such as:
• Dumpling and tigelle
• wild game hunter of wild boar, rabbit, chicken
• mixed cured meats
• mixed grill
• scallops to balsamic vinegar
• veal with tuna sauce
• bresaola with rocket and parmesan
• buffet with salt cod fritters, fried polenta, fresh vegetables and cooked ...
To end up with a wide selection of homemade cakes:
• panna cotta with berries,
• chocolate salami,
• trifle ...
Every Friday evening you can enjoy a menu based on fish ( by reservation only) and borlenghi .
Wide selection of white and red wines, Nero d'Avola, Morellino di Scansano, Campanone Lambrusco, Chianti Verdicchio, Pinot firm and Pignoletto crisp.