This site could use cookies. Please, click here to look at our cookie policy page
www.emiliaromagnaturismo.it Emilia-Romagna Turismo

RUINS OF THE RANCIDORO'S CASTLE - Pianorso

Contact U.T.C.
Address Via XXIV Maggio, 31 41023 Lama Mocogno MO
Telephone 0536/ 44127
Fax 0536 44890
E-mail lamamocogno@msw.it
Internet http://www.comunitamontana-del-frignano.emr.it/lama/lamafr.htm

Accessibility on foot

Last update 15/10/2014 (ref.246)
by the local editorial office of Lama Mocogno
Via XXIV Maggio 4 - 41023 Lama Mocogno
Tel. 0536 344390, 0536 343568 - Fax 0536 343570 Email: turismo@comune.lamamocogno.mo.it

It was constructed in 1650. Only the more ancient part of the castle remains, that compromises the feudal residence. The arcitectural structure is in "a filaretto" style.